Eye Health America™ (EHA) is interested in acquiring market-leading providers in the Southeast with excellent reputations and a strong patient-focused culture.
Leveraging our expertise in building leading, multi-state healthcare providers, Eye Health America can provide your practice with the following benefits:
- Substantial liquidity to monetize the equity value you have created and diversify your personal net worth.
- Growth capital to acquire regional optometry & ophthalmology practices and surgery centers.
- Professional resources to support back office functions and growth initiatives allowing you and your team to focus on great patient care.
- Proven leadership team with over 100 years of combined eye care experience including leadership of some of the largest practices in the country.
- Expertise to integrate practices and actively participate in the value based purchasing environment for disease management performance and contracting effectiveness.
- Competency to address increasing complex healthcare business environment.
- Expand services with vertically integrated OD:MD delivery model.
- Maintain competitiveness within a consolidating industry.
- Life balance opportunity re-focusing attention on serving patients
- Enhance growth while reducing personal risk.
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a member practice of EHA, please contact Philip Isham, Chief Development Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Clemson Eye has a strong brand and loyal patient base in the Greenville area, but as we look to expand our reach and services, teaming up with Eye Health America and LLR was the right next step in our growth strategy. Their expertise in healthcare services and collaborative approach to working with physicians signaled that this would be a value-added partnership for our organization from the beginning.”
– Mary Lou Parisi, CEO at Clemson Eye
“We decided to partner with Eye Health America for their expert knowledge and support, and we look forward to expanding our range of services and convenient locations. Our existing management team, staff and doctors will continue to serve our patients with the same quality of comprehensive eye care that they have come to expect.”
– John Swencki, President of The Eye Associates